> From: Mohammed Zabin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Bean and Servlet
>
> I will tell you the procedure; At each time the user clickes
> the first page in the site, a random numbers will be generated
> and stored in the session.

You're missing the point.  The user may click multiple times before the
first request is even received by the webapp, or the browser may simply
fire off multiple parallel requests, or the user may open multiple tabs
for the same web site.  All of the above will result in multiple
concurrent requests occurring for the same session.  Does your logic
handle that properly?  The code snippet you posted does not.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.