I am attching the 2 log files: one for localhost and the other for
catalina logs.I am sorry cnt figure out much as I am really a Newbie.

As for the context part, I was following point-point instructions
online to test the first JSP files from the Dates folder..And it says
that if that doesnt run, then JDK and JAVA are not pointing to the
same directory.

I followed the instructions again and changed the export path and
checked all symbolic links..Now I am just not sure what to do next.

Sorry I am really confused as to how to connect JAVA and tomcat
together.Currently my tomcat folder is inside JAVA Directory which is
in my home dir,

Thanks a lot ...