Sorry but I am pasting an output from my Profile file where I am
trying to include JAVA_HOME.I tried changing from command line using

export JAVA_HOME="watevr".....but still nothing.
*********************

# System-wide .profile for sh(1)

PATH="/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin"
export PATH
JAVA_HOME="/Systems/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0
export JAVA_HOME
if [ "${BASH-no}" != "no" ]; then
        [ -r /etc/bashrc ] && . /etc/bashrc
fi

ECHO $JAVA_HOME doensnt give me any result, neither does echo $CATALINA_HOME