On 9/11/07, minky arora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> sorry the files are here.

You can't send attachments to the list. Stop TC, delete your logs,
restart and go to one page to generate the error; paste the result
into your mail.

> > Sorry I am really confused as to how to connect JAVA and tomcat
> > together.Currently my tomcat folder is inside JAVA Directory which is
> > in my home dir,

?? On my Mac  (OS X.4.10)  $JAVA_HOME is:

/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0

:: so I'm not at all sure what you're trying to describe here...

But I have no problem running TC by simply setting JAVA_HOME and
CATALINA_HOME, wherever the latter may be located.

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]