> From: minky arora [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: beginer question abt JSP with Tomcat
>
> SO, when i shutdown tomcat, using
> $CATALINA_HOME/bin/shutdown.sh
>
> it says no such file or dir...

Because you don't have CATALINA_HOME set (nor do you need to).

> and if I do ./shutdown.sh, then I get the foloowing.
> SEVERE: Catalina.stop:

That's because you don't have a Tomcat running to shut down.

> Now I think I may have to diable APJ1.3 in my server.xml or get a
> lower version of JRE/JDK ..Is that right?

This has nothing to do with AJP - why did you suddenly start talking
about that?

Tomcat 6 requires a JRE/JDK of 1.5 or later - end of story.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.