> From: Ken Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Weird problem: Two apparent copies of app started
>
> If I put my context element in META-INF/context.xml, how is it
> associated with a particular virtual HOST?
>
>  But if:
>     conf/server.xml  defines two virtual hosts:  Host1 and Host2

Each <Host> should have a unique setting for its appBase attribute, and
the appropriate webapps should be placed in the corresponding appBase
directory.  If multiple <Host> elements use the same appBase setting,
all webapps under that directory will be deployed in each <Host>.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.