Hi y'all,

I'm experiencing severe problems with my Tomcat-server. My setup is this: I
have a setup with a load balancer in front of a couple of Tomcat servers.

Once in a while, when I "accidentally" runs into a code 500 error, I am
presented with the stack trace instead of the (otherwise properly
configured) 500.jsp page. The "correct" code 500 page is display, like, 8
out of 10 times.

However, the stack trace output is considered a major threat to our
application, so I'm searching for a way to make sure, that the code 500-page
is displayed _everytime_ and not only 7-8 times out of 10.

I have a hunch, that this is related to the load balancer, but I may be
wrong?

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Casper Helenius,