Hi Mark,

The error page is configured, as described in the docs, in the web.xml-file:

<error-page>
  <error-code>500</error-code>
  <location>/jsp/error/500.jsp</location>
</error-page>

The stack trace is specific to the error caused by the application, ie. it
is not the same error on each and every occation.

//Casper