Hassan Schroeder wrote:
On 10/1/07, David kerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks, guys; I like the redirect idea a lot better than a second
install that I'm likely to forget to update at some point.

What "second install"?

Rename the WAR file or directory; what could be simpler?

Can I set the root webapp to ALSO answer under the webapp's original name, so people who use a bookmark to the full app path won't get "not found" errors? I though I had to have the .war in both places: root and its original place for that to work...