Hi,
I'm pretty new to Tomcat and I just installed it on my Windows Vista machine
using the Windows installer. I did the same thing on my XP machine previously
and had no problems. I am able to start Tomcat and run my applications,
however, I am not able to modify or delete any of the files in any of the
Tomcat directories. I keep getting an error that says "You need permission to
perform this action." I am setup as the administrator on my computer. I tried
disabling user account control in Vista but that did not help. I also copied
the file msvcr71.dll from my jre bin folder to Tomcat's bin folder as I heard
that was necessary on Vista but it did not help me. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Jenna