Our web site has had an ssl certificate from Godaddy for the last two years.
I'm trying to update the certificate because it just expired. After the
expiration, before updating I was able to get to the main page, with a
certificate error. After the update of the certificaste I'm not able to get
to the https page at all.

Environment is Windows 2003 server, Tomcat 5.5.9, Server.xml is set to
redirect http (port 80) to port 443, and did work before.

What I've done so far:

Downloaded the server certificate, Godaddy certificates and recreated the
keystore. No errors along the way. Verified that server.xml has the correct
keystore file and password. Restarted Tomcat.

Under webapps/root there is a redirector to send the browser to my other
app's index.html.

At this point I can open the http page, but if I try to open the https url I
don't get anything.

I'm open and would be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks

Bob Grabbe

Michigan Proteome Consortium

University of Michigan

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it ?

--Albert Einstien