To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 10:48 PM
Subject: RE: SSL problem with Tomcat 5.5

OK, I've attached a new file with the startup. Unfortunately I'm not seeing
anything in any logs that indicate any https requests.
Just in case, what's the command to generate a new empty keystore file ?
I've seen the notes on the tomcat docs for creating the csr, but I didn't do
that this time. I might try it though, if I can get godaddy to go through
the process with me again,

Thanks

Bob Grabbe
University of Michigan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Research is the process of going up alleys to see if they are blind." --
Marston Bates