Hi all,
Thanks for your inputs.
The issue is at MySQL.  With router mode, even using IP address, MySQL sends
TCP messages to resolve hostname.  The threads are timed out after each one.
It runs fast after I disabled host name resolve my MySQL server.   I got the
information from this forum.

http://www.nabble.com/Connections-from-localhost-fast.-Connections-anywhere-else-slow.-to129994.html#a143316

Thanh