From: "AbelMacAdam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 6:58 AM
Subject: NoClassDefFoundError: TagExtraInfo missing?

Hi,

I'm trying to bootstrap my knowledge on Struts. As I tried an example I
got
the following error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/jsp/tagext/TagExtraInfo

Searching on this error I got the impression I needed j2ee.jar. I
downloaded
and installed the Java EE 5 SDK from Sun. In Eclipse (Europa) I
I added a 'J2EE' library to my Libraries in my 'Java Build Path'. This
library contains the following jar files:
javaee.jar (and that jar file includes a
javax/servlet/jsp/tagext/TagExtraInfo.class!)
j2ee.jar
j2ee-svc.jar

After rebooting Tomcat (6.0) in Eclipse I still got that error. What do I
need to do the remove this error and continue with the example?

TIA,
Abel

FWIW - Environment:
Apache 2.2.6