catalina.out it the output of stdio and stderr, for this file, it's not easy to logrotate it, unless you stop tomcat at night. For the others ones, using log4j, i suggest you take a look at log4j documentation, it explains how to do rotating log for the log4j appenders.
abdul razack a écrit :
Hi,
We are using tomcat apache-tomcat-5.5.23 for development purpose.
We  want the same tomcat to push for Production in Window 2000 server.
Our web application log level is low. All logs would be created in directory D:\apache-tomcat-5.5.23\logs.
The log file names are as,
 1.localhost.2007-12-24.log
 2.catalina.2007-12-24.log
 3.manager.2007-12-24.log
 4.host-manager.2007-12-24.log
 5.admin.2007-12-24.log
But log size would increase in production day by day. We want that tomcat automatically archives the log files and
create a new one once a certains size is reached.
we are not using log4j properties. Please help us what needs to set in logging.properties file. Thanks & Regards
-Abdul Razack