Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> why don't you just create a singleton object, and stuff it in
> common/lib(5.5) or lib(6.0)
> and any web app can access it

That's fine if it's just a "connector"-like object (as I've described in
my mail). But having the WHOLE stuff which is going to be in contextA in
a single JAR which must be manually copied to the lib dir is not a nice
solution because hot deployment with Eclispe doesn't work then (As far
as I know it can only hot deploy web archives into tomcat).

--
Bye, K <http://www.ailis.de/~k/>
[A735 47EC D87B 1F15 C1E9 53D3 AA03 6173 A723 E391]