Hi there

We use resin here in my work. Resin allows in its web.xml an element like:

  <path-mapping>
    <url-pattern>/jsp/*</url-pattern>
    <real-path>c:/resin/resin-2.1.4/apps/ucs/</real-path>
    </path-mapping>
   <path-mapping>

This can also be used in resin.conf, amking the war more portable.

Now we are starting a migration to tomcat. But as far as I know TC
doesnt not allow to have the JSP's out side of the war or the expanded
war. I did a research a couple of years ago. Did it changed? Is there
anyway now of mapping the jsp's of an app to an outside folder?

Thanks
Emerson Cargnin