Hard to tell, without any version, plattform, configuration and log file content information...

Usually, if it's mod_jk 1.2.26: Don't forget to put your JkMount into the VirtualHost (or use JkMountCopy).

Regards,

Rainer

Da Rock wrote:
I'm trying to get all of the above working together peacefully with no
success whatsoever. I've got Tomcat working, and Apache has always
worked as per usual, but mod_jk will simply not work.

I'm running all this on freebsd server, and when I navigate to /webapps
on the server I get a 404 error- but from the Tomcat server! Yet
navigating directly on the Tomcat server works fine. Am I missing
something?