Hi David,

Really appreciate your pointers.. but cant give you all the answers as
i am not on site yet...

I have downloaded JMeter and hey presto it works out of the abox as it
said it would after I configured my $PATH variable to point to the
correct jdk..

So Now I need to create a simple test...currently looking over some
tutorials on how to do it...

Be in touch soon

--Steve