Hi,
I've been devloping a web app on a virtual machine on my computer and I want
to move it over to remote server.
I understand that I
1) make a war file of my web app directory
2) add a context entry to the server.xml file on the remote server (Q1:
where in the server.xml file do I add this entry - it is a fresh install and
I do not see one there to start with)
3) copy the war file to the remote server tomcat/webapp directory
4) stop and start tomcat on the remote server

Q2: But then what is the process to see it online? everything I've read
online stops at this part - do I not have to make more modifications to see
it at a URL other than localhost?
Thanks