Thanks for that I will check it out - I have switched gears and have been
trying to get a c:import to work - now I get the error printed in the middle
of the page saying that:

The requested resource (/test/home/kimberly/Desktop/testhtmlfile1.html) is
not available

where test is the directory under webapps and the path that was passed to
the import statement was just /home/kimberly/Desktop...
Any ideas how to get it to stop prefixing the path with /test?
Thanks!