Ronald Klop schrieb:
See my previous mail about send/receive buffers filling because Ack wasn't read by FastAsyncSender. The option waitForAck="true" did the trick for me. But for FastAsyncSender you should set sendAck="false" on the receiving side.

Ronald.

Hi Ronald,

I saw your previous cluster post, but you solved it before you actually got an answer :)

Usually the cluster looks at the receiver setting for waitForAck and then sets the senders sendAck to the same value. So in theory the problem you observed should not happen.

One exception: if you don't set waitForAck to the same value on all nodes, e.g. one node has true, the on the same node we set the sender with sendAck to true, but on some other nodes waitForAck will be false so noone is waiting for the messages.

As in most cluster solutions, the config within the various nodes has to be in sync (apart from e.g. Listen IP, Listen port).

Not sure though, if that could have been the reason for your problem.

Regards,

Rainer