Hi Chris,

I mixed up the stuff a little there. It was actually a REST API as long as I
was talking about my own application. Since I am simulating the stuff (for
some testing purposes) I wanted to show our Global product as if 20 of those
applications are sending responses when the Global thing makes GET PUT POST
to the servers (Apache's virtual hosts in this case). Redirection and
rewrite directives are exactly the ones which I tried few hours ago and they
did their job. I should have asked something like how do I map

http://localhost:682/source/getservxml to a resource on the disk.

But by the way I still have few questions: Since I am trying this for the
first time, I used static data locations and used a Redirect. But I want
random data to be generated for each request I get. What are the proposed
suggestions for this?

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Christopher Schultz <