I am using Apache Http Daemon for this simulation. I got what you are
pointing to... I could have used a dynamic page for XML generation and
returned it in response to the requests. May be I should configure Httpd for
the virtual hosts and tune it to delegate jsp's to Tomcat?

I've dealt with deploying web services using Axis on Tomcat in the past.
On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Christopher Schultz <