Andrew Connick wrote:
Hello Mark Thomas

Thanks for your reply

I forwarded it to my web hosting company. They have followed the
instructions. I now find that I have to use
www.windsor-chamber.co.uk/ROOT/index.jsp
My hosting company says it's not possible to change this (to
www.windsor-chamber.co.uk/index.jsp ) without re-introducing the original
problem.
Can you offer any more help ? I suspect this isn't a tomcat issue, however I
am running out of options here.

Find a hosting company that actually knows what it is doing?

This is definitely a configuration issue at their end. If you can get the relevant <Host> and <Context> configurations we can figure out which bit the have messed up this time.

Mark