Hello!

I apologize if this question has been asked many times before.  I've searched
quite a bit for concrete answers on how to setup Comet but I'm having no luck.
From what I understand, all that is needed to successfully set it up is to
replace the default connector with either NIO or APR.  My connector
looks like:

    <Connector port="8080" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol"
        maxThreads="2000" connectionTimeout="60000" redirectPort="8443"/>

The Tomcat logs show APR initializing without error, however my CometProcessor
implementation doesn't receive event() calls.  It does receive service() calls
which I use to bump an error.  Without service() throwing an error, doGet() is
being called in my tests.

What can I do to resolve this issue?  Better yet, is there a flag I can set
somewhere which would allow me to debug the issue further?  Your help is
greatly appreciated!

   T. Anthony Rabaa
   Senior Programmer Analyst
   Emergis Product Development