send us your test class

Filip

Talal Rabaa wrote:
Thanks for your reply!  Yes, it does implement the CometProcessor method.
It's just a simple shell class displaying messages to System.out for
event(), service(), init() and the constructor.  My hope is to verify Tomcat
is running with Comet properly before I attempt to put any meat into this
class.

Anthony