Hi Larry,
Thanks for the headsup.
Well I tried using the commented line earlier but it failed.
So I tried again by commenting out the JMount parameter.

I was trying to access the URL : http://localhost/examples with a JKMount
details as follows..

JkMount  /examples/* worker1.

It did not redirect the request from httpd to the tomcat.

So I commented the line JkMount and tried accessing the url, it still
failed...

Thanks