----- Original Message ----- From: "sam wun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 9:37 AM
Subject: Good JSP editor

Hi there,

I know it is better for me to ask this quetion in a jsp forum, but I
couldn't find one for mailing list .

And you guys are very helpful too in terms of this experience.

If you are using a good jsp editor, can you tell me where its download
link?

My current development enviornment is Eclipse 3.4 and Tomcat 5.5.26

Thanks

Sam, I have made no comparison between them... but have a look at netbeans.
If you looking for something like, you in JSP and want a little palette to drag a table, or form onto it...

Having said that... I still use external html editors...
I see that in netbeans... PHP is now also working, and in the latest beta's they starting to get javascript stuff going... Actually for Javascript I use the now very old MS Interdev... as well as FireFox

That Interdev is from the old VS 6 days so its possible to bum a free copy from someone.. its becomeing hard to install on XP and such, but its probably the best JS editor debuggng tool out there... step thru in IE and bounce back and forth from browser to the code etc.

Dont know what other people are finding but I still use a complete mismatched bundle of tools... bounce around between tools.
ie I dont think there is one do it all tool

Have fun...

The only real POJO Application Server.