Heres the blurb on the stuff...

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/essential/concurrency/index.html/01/

Where I spoke about the "New Trick"... they blab on about immutable..
The stuff you prbably want to look at is
Synchronized Statements

In C they talk about semisphores and stuff... if you come from there, its that made easier...

You cant jam sync statements everywhere... that will have some surprizing results as well... just where they needed...

... no expert... I just try avoid shared stuff to begin with....

... the book has the truth ;)

The only real POJO Application Server.