Jan-

BB software has the potential to cause a considerable amount of havoc and
heartache
you could be damaging the disks if you dont quiesce all of your DB,mail,ftp, tc
servers first

I can see the utility to either turn on or turn off smart appliances though..

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.