It still says environment variable not correctly defined ......and i also
closed the Glassfish ...I do not use any printers now....there should not
have any conflict on port 8080.....

In cmd.exe window

In cmd.exe window I  type

C:\>set JAVA_HOME =D:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07

The location for my java jre is :  D:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07

....Any ideas ??

Thank you.