> From: IceManPat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Why can NOT run Tomcat on my Laptop
>
> C:\>set JAVA_HOME =D:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07

The problem is you have a space before the equals sign; that makes the
environment variable "JAVA_HOME " (note the trailing space), rather than
"JAVA_HOME".  Take the space out.

Despite Martin G's dire warning, spaces in the value of JAVA_HOME are not a
problem; spaces at the end of the environment variable name are.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.