From: Andrew Ralph Feller, afelle1 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30. oktober 2008 18:51
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Problem to install APR Tomcat Native Library

Torsten,

What is your LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to?  Is it something like this:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/apr/lib

Are there world permissions for anyone to read this directory?

I know you mentioned that you front-end Tomcat with HTTPD and assumed your
use of APR is to free Tomcat from depending on HTTPD for HTTPS.

A-