Der Torsten,

I got it sorted out with ldd as suggested here on the list but it is certainly good to know about truss - thank you!

I am curious what performance gain APR has for your application server. Did you do any load tests? If so, could you please publisch the results?
--
Kees Jan

http://java-monitor.com/forum/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
06-51838192

Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom. Quite astonishing... -- Terry Partchett