> Sounds like something in the webapp is invalidating the current session
> and creating a new one each time it processes a parameter.  Perhaps code that
> should be executed once is incorrectly placed inside a loop?

I have the impression that this happens already before the webapp comes into
play, because the HttpSessionListener implementation prints out those "Session
created | destroyed" events before the NewSession servlet is even entered. It
seems to be some component in Tomcat (or JBoss) that acts in front of the
Servlet and creates those sessions (per request parameter). But maybe I'm also
completely mistaken ...

markus
--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a