Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: André Warnier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Manager app language

I have a strange happening in Tomcat 5.5, under Linux Debian.

Red flag goes up: real Tomcat, or Debian corruption?

Apparently since today, the Manager app (accessed through
/manager/html) responds with its main page in German.

Pretty cool.

A standard Tomcat does not have any German in it.  (There are French, Japanese,
and Spanish translations of some messages - and some distributions add other
languages, but I've never seen one with alternate language web pages.)

Have you been hacked?  (Or perhaps Google translation is more widespread than
we knew...)

Großer Bruder aufpaßt Sie ie.

Looks like it.
Attached the page I get.
It's cool, but I have no idea where it comes from.

In the official Tomcat, where is this page hidden ?