> From: André Warnier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Manager app language
>
> Attached the page I get.

It got stripped off somewhere along the way.

> In the official Tomcat, where is this page hidden ?

The manager pages in 5.5 are generated dynamically by servlets in:
  server/webapps/manager/WEB-INF/lib/catalina-manager.jar

Now that I look in there, I have to correct what I said previously: there are
indeed German strings available for the manager messages, so something could
have gotten switched.  Will have to look at the source code to see what
triggers use of the LocalStrings_de.properties file.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.