Roy McMorran wrote:
Mark Thomas wrote:
Roy McMorran wrote:
libtcnative: 1.10

Sorry, should have seen this sooner. Try disabling it or using a newer version.

I'll give it a try but I'm not hopeful. You see I have two systems exhibiting this hang behavior. The other one (dev) has the latest libtcnative (1.1.15). And I have a third (the production box) also using 1.1.10 that is fine (it doesn't hang). I admit, it's strange.

Despite my misgivings, 1.1.5 seems to have helped. It's run my test script for about 30 minutes now without problems (previously would have hung by minute 3).
However!
My dev system (which was already running 1.1.15) still exhibits the problem. It also has newer versions of Tomcat (6.0.18), Apache (2.2.10) and mod_jk (1.2.27).

Looks like I'm not done yet.

Thanks,
-r
--