> From: Jay [mailto:difficult...@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Logging configuration in Tomcat
>
> Could someone let me know, how to configure the logging level
> & also the file appender type at global level, please ?

Not sure what you mean for "at global level"; if you're asking about Tomcat's
internal logging, that's configured in conf/logging.properties, which normally
uses JULI.  If you want to change that, look here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/logging.html

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.