> From: Jay [mailto:difficult...@yahoo.com]
> Subject: RE: Logging configuration in Tomcat
>
> Ok. What I am asking is, is there a mechanism to roll
> catalina.out based on size of the file.

You're missing the point.  If you configure log4j properly AND your webapps do
not make direct use of System.out and System.err, there will never be anything
written to catalina.out.  You need to fix your log4j config so it doesn't use
System.out but rather a specific file appender that will rotate based on size.
You'll need to look at the log4j documentation to figure out how to do that -
this has nothing to do with Tomcat.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.