Hi,

I am trying to deploy my first webservice. I downloaded Netbeans IDE to
develop it (normally use Eclipse). I already had Tomcat downloaded as an
.exe, installed and running as a service for a while

When i try to deploy my app to my server Netbeans complains that it can't
find Catalina.bat...(as it tries to stop tomcat). I presume this is because
Tomcat is running as a windows service or something similar and Netbeans
can't connect????

I apologise if these answers are too simple for this forum but...

1 .How do I deploy this to my Tomcat server using my current configuration
2. How do I deploy to a Tomcat server on a different machine

Many thanks,
Toriacht