if you need to use a different catalina.bat
go to NetBeans Project Right click properties / run / change target server
catalina.bat must be on path
make sure CATALINA_HOME/bin is on PATH

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.