Hi,

I have written my first web service which works fine and is visible at
//localhost:8080/mywebservice. I  still can't make it publicly visible.

I have a beginner few questions.

1. What is the default public address of my tomcat server, and the
applications on it. Is it just my external IP address/applicationName? Does
the address include port number?

2. I am connected thru a DLink wireless modem to my ISP modem. My ISP modem
is v simple and lets all thru. I enabled Virtual Server Http on my wireless
modem, public port 80, private port 80 and associated with my 192.x.x
address

I edited my Windows firewall to allow tomcat still nothing.

3. What other steps do I have to take to make my Tomcat publicly visible..?

4. I am intermittently getting a jvm_bind<null> error. Is this because I'm
not shutting Tomcat down properly? What steps should be taken to avoid this
error?

Thanks,