Your public address will be your wan ip address(ie....not 192.168.0.101).
Look in your dlink router config webpage under WAN and that will be your
public ip address.

Change your port forwarding(virtual server) to forward port 80 (on the
outside) to port 8080 on the inside.

If you kept tomcat config as is running on 8080, then your webservice url
will be http://WAN_IP/mywebservice

Flowchart:
User navigates to:
http://WAN_IP/mywebservice
dlink forwards this to
http://192.168.0.101:8080/mywebservice

BTW, WAN_IP is a variable for what your actual public ip address is.
192.168.0.101 would be the ip address dlink router assigned your machine
(assuming it was the only machine on your network). ipconfig will tell you
your 192 address if different.

Not sure about number 4.

HTH