Thanks ..But how do I tie the status worker to the list of nodes that
I have. For eg in below config how do I say that appfe1 is now
"stopped" and still keep servicing appfe2,3 and 4

worker.status.type=status
worker.tc.type=lb
worker.tc.balance_workers=appfe1,appfe2,appfe3,appfe4
worker.tc.sticky_session=true