So I created new JkMount /JkStatus status under VirtualHost. Went to
the page and saw different properties, it looks like I need to change
the Activation on individual worker. When I click "E" in front of that
worker it takes me to the page where I can edit the activation
property. I think if I set it to "stopped" balancer will take it out
of service. Only question I have is how can I automatically do that.
Can I do something like:
http://10.10.80.55/JkStatus?cmd=edit&from=list&w=tc&sw=appfe1&activation=stopped
or something like that automatically will change the activiation as I
move servers in and out of service?