Dear Tomcat Users.
I'm trying to do a URL masking on Tomcat 5.5.25.

What I specifically want to do is:
I execute (call) an app with the following URL:
http://localhost:8080/ibi_apps/WFServlet?IBIF_ex=carinst
Now, I need to mask the URL to get the same result calling the app as:
http://localhost:8080/car
i.e. mask "/ibi_apps/WFServlet?IBIF_ex=carinst"  as "/car".

I found a Solution with URLREWRITE on
http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/manual/2.6
Under "Install" I see on STEP 1:    “Download the zip (or tar.gz) and
extract it into your context'sdirectory ie, so that urlrewrite.xml goes into
the WEB-INF directory”.

However, looking into my file directory I found 6 WEB-INF directories:
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\ROOT
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\tomcat-docs
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\server\webapps\admin
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\server\webapps\host-manager
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\server\webapps\manager
C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\tomcat-docs\appdev\sample\web

In which one should I extract the zip file into?
Thanks and best regards.
Rodrigo Allende.