According to the documentation, such "context" should give you a "wellcome
page" to the urlrewriting service, but yes I don't need it indeed.

The error message in English is:

HTTP Status 404 - /rewrite-status
type Status report
message /rewrite-status
description The requested resource (/rewrite-status) is not available.
Apache Tomcat/5.5.25