> From: Rodro [mailto:rodrigo_alle...@ibi.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat URL Rewrite. Help with configuration.
>
> Though redirection didn't work, but furthermore when I try to see
> http://localhost:8080/rewrite-status, I get the below error:
> Estado HTTP 404 - /rewrite-status

That would be expected, since you don't appear to have a webapp named
"rewrite-status".

You likely do not have your webapp deployed properly.  If you want your webapp
to be the default one, it must be named ROOT (case sensitive, even on Windows).
 Post your server.xml and the META-INF/context.xml file from your webapp (if it
exists).

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.